Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hello, world!

Well, here we are. Our lives, out there on the web for all the world to see...or at least our parents.

There are a few reasons that we have decided to do this web-logging thing. (When I say "we decided to do this" I really mean "I decided to do this and Travis went along with it").

1) I must admit, I am not much of a scrapbooker. This will have to suffice as a substitute.

2) The working world is making my writing painfully boring, so I need a creative outlet. (I realize that it is a stretch to refer to a glorified Word document that is posted on the web as a "creative outlet," but bear with me).

3) Our being in Austin has become a bit more permanent (Travis got a job at a law firm here, yay!) , and we want to be able to keep up with friends and family in as many ways as possible.

So, here we are folks. Let's rock and roll.

No comments: