Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big Girl Outfit and Finally Got a Smile

Maggie has been giving us pretty big smiles for a while now, but it is really hard to catch with the camera, especially the big camera. Especially because she is obsessed with putting her hands in her mouth. Today I got her.



She was also wearing what I refer to as her "big girl outfit." It is hilarious to me to see her wearing shoes and a skirt like a school-aged kid. For all of the moms out there, these are the only baby shoes that have ever remotely stayed on her feet. I am not sure where you can buy them because they were hand-me-downs, but I would highly recommend them. They are like soft slippers with a velcro strap.



1 comment:

The Chaplins said...

Yea! Thanks for sharing. I've been missin' your sweet family. Maggie is adorable. I hope all is well with you.